- The A-10 Thunderbolt II is a single-seat,twin turbofan engine,straight wing jet aircraft developed by Fairchild-Republic for the United States Air Force(USAF).Commonly referred to by the nicknames “Warthog”or”Hog
- Commodity Characteristics – Mold accurate + First-Class paint + Refined according rigorous details to the original proportion, Suitable for display and military model enthusiasts collection.
- Material – The fighter casing is a high quality alloy, The tire and the propeller is engineering plastic
- Size – 1:100 Scale，the weight about 210G, body length is 7inch, The Width is 7inch.
- Product Packaging- The plane contains the bracket. package it in a well-protected model box.
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org