Trans-Canada Air Lines, the predecessor of Air Canada, was founded on April 10, 1937. Trans-Canada Air Lines later developed into Canada’s national airline. In 1964, Chretien, who had not become the prime minister at the time, requested in Congress to change the name of the airline to Air Canada. On January 1, 1965, it was officially renamed Air Canada.
Airline: Air Canada
Size: 10.81*9.36*3.12 inch (27.46*23.78*7.92 cm)
Weight: Approx 2.0kg
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org