The Concorde is a mid-range supersonic passenger aircraft jointly developed by France Aerospace and British Aircraft Corporation. It first flew in 1969 and entered service in 1976. On February 7, 1996, Concorde flew from London to New York in only 2 hours, 52 minutes and 59 seconds, setting a record for the fastest flight.
Airline: British Airways
Size: 12.24*5.03*3.46 inch (31.09*12.78*8.80 cm)
Weight: Approx 1.8kg
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Any questions, please tell us: email@example.com