The C-130 Hercules transport aircraft is a medium-sized tactical transport aircraft developed and produced by Lockheed Martin. It is the most successful, longest-lived (commissioned in 1956) and most produced active transport aircraft in the United States.
Airline: U.S. Air Force
Size: 5.87*7.95*2.87 inch (14.90*20.20*7.28 cm)
Weight: Approx 1.6kg
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org