The B-52 “Stratofortress” is an eight-engine long-range strategic bomber developed by the Boeing Aircraft Corporation of the United States. It is used to replace the B-36 Peacemaker bomber for strategic bombing missions.
Size: 9.6*11.2 inch
Material: Zinc Alloy + ABS Engineering Plastic
Weight: Approx 1.2kg
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org