Fokker-Wolf Fw 190 is a single-seat single-engine fighter jet designed by Dr. Kurt Tanck of Nazi Germany in the late 1930s. It was built by the Fokker-Wolf Aircraft Factory in Bremen. It is a rare design in German single -engine fighters that uses both liquid-cooled and air-cooled engines (different models) at the same time.
- Ratio: 1:72
- [Nose-Tail]: about 5.7 inches
- [Wingtip Span]: about 5.9 inches
- Material: zinc alloy + ABS engineering plastics
- Aircraft*1 Base*1
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
Any questions, please tell us: email@example.com