Halifax, the second largest British bomber after Lancaster in World War II, was mainly used for night bombing from 1941 to 1945; As a front-line four engine heavy bomber, the Halifax bomber was in service until the end of World War II. Besides bombing, it also carried out other tasks
- Ratio: 1:144
- [Nose-Tail]: about 11.8 inches
- [Wingtip Span]: about 11.8 inches
- Material: zinc alloy + ABS engineering plastics
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org