Pan American World Airlines is a closed airline in the United States. From the 1930s until its bankruptcy in 1991, it has been the main airline of the United States. It is a symbol of civil aviation in the 20th century and has a considerable position in the history of aviation development.
Airline: Pan Am
Size: 13.91*11.74*3.80 inch (35.32*29.82*9.66 cm)
Weight: Approx 1.8kg
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org