The F-4 Phantom II is a tandem two-seat, all-weather long-range supersonic interceptor/combat bomber originally developed by the US McDonnell Aircraft Company for the US Navy. Due to the pressure of the US Secretary of Defense at the time to expect the Navy and Air Force to adopt a common body, the US Air Force agreed to use the US Marine Corps and the US Navy after agreeing to test in 1961, becoming a rare fighter in the United States and serving in the Navy.
- [nose – tail]: approx 5.8 inch
- [wingtip across]: approx 7.2 inch
- Material: zinc alloy + ABS engineering plastics
- Aircraft*1 Base*1
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
- Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org